- We will schedule a time to meet for the first time in whichever medium you prefer (zoom, phone call, in person, etc).
- We will analyze your health and wellness goals, do an overview of your current situation, and have an open forum discussion about plant medicine, allowing you to ask any and all plant mredicine related questions to your own satisfaction.
- We will develope (or begin to develope) a strategy for your future plant medicine use that extends out at least one year.
- We will address any specific needsyou have and discuss preventative measures
- You leave the consult with the knowledge necessary to understand and implement plant medicines into your every day life.
- We will devise a plant medicine regiment customly suited to your specific needs and desires so that you walk away with specific medicinal plant recommendations that are instantly actionable
- You will leave with an abundance of resources to further assist your plant medicine journey.
Once you become a client with JD, you have an open line to contact him for any questions at any time for any reason whatsoever, we are here to educate, spread awareness, and empower others first and will always be available for that.
A spectrum of things, firstly though it will be a chance for us to get to know eachother a little bit, But we will likely touch on topics like nutrition, mental healh, plants, chemistry, medicine, and much more. It is important to su that we discover any specific needs that you may wish to address. We will go over the importance of many tenets of health which may be synonymous with a life coaching session. We want you to think of this experience as "Plant Therapy".
First, we ask that you fill out the meet and greet forum on this page so that we can be digitally introduced, and you will have the option fto fill out a much more detailed form which is especially helpful flr our consultation process, but not necessary. You will need to select a time that best suits you from the calander. We generally can only take appointments outside of classic working hours, or on the weekends. Once you check out online and/or schedule a payment, you will be contacted by phone or email to confirm your appointment detailis.
***Note: You may contact the Pharmacopeia directly to discuss scheduling a consultation.
Visit-Based Care is a popular, fee-for-service option, to interact with your plant medicine consult. Each visit to the office is an individual charge, based on the length of the appointment and complexity of the visit. As a more "a la carte" health care option, Visit-Based care can include office visits, as well as phone/text/email/Zoom access.
First visits are important in building a relationship with our consultants. After completing a brief health questionnaire prior to your first visit, you will then have an hour-long appointment with your consultant to review your concerns and options, and prioritize your plans. First visits have a flat rate of 129$, and follow up visits are variable based on their intensity, and can vary from every individuals financial needs.
If you know you are ready to get started, give us a call at 757-969-3695.